Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've been TAGGED

This tag is for Kandas. - Jared is easy to talk about so here we go...ENJOY!!!


What is his full name? Jared Kevin Auger

How long have you been married? This July will be four years!:)  (wow thats long huh)

How long did you date? We dated three months and then we got engaged and then we were married four months later.  

Who eats more sweets? um....totally me!

Who said I love you first?  He did!  

How old is he? 25

Who is taller? Jare

Who is smarter? He definitely is more school smart but common sense I think I win hands down!  :)

Who sings better? That would be Jared again!

Who does the laundry? Me most of the time but he helps and occasionally will start whites if he needs them!

Who pays the bills? Well everything is online except for Salem City and Questar and so I pay them!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jared does...I like that side better but I am closer to the door so I can help the kids!

Who mows the lawn? Jared...i have never mowed a lawn in my life.  Kinda sad!

Who drives? Jared wins again

Who is more stubborn? Me for sure for sure for sure!!

Who kissed who first? He kissed me and it took him like 12 KOZY songs for him to do it and it was freezin cold.

Who asked who out? Well Jared called me at BYU Idaho and asked if I would be done with my finals by Thursday and I told him no I have a BOM final Friday but then I said I will ask my teacher if i can take it early(Jared didn't know that he was my Bishop and so it was no big deal to change it).  My teacher said yes and since I went through all that work to change my final, Jared thought I totally liked him.  But I just thought it would be a fun date but little did I know that that was all the spark he needed from me to seal the deal between friends and lovers!!!!  :) 

Who has more siblings? We have the same!  We each have five...three girls and two boys.

Who wears the pants? I tend to be a little HIGH MAINTENANCE and jared is laid back and so I guess I would have to say I wear them but he lets me because he is nice like that!!   

I love you babe!!


-There you have it....


Now I tag:

Whit
Erin
Julie

3 comments:

Kandas said...

LOL!! That is funny. no worries Kate- I have never mowed a lawn in my life either.

The O'Briens said...

I SO remember when the two of you started dating. I hadn't seen the two of you together before. We were in Richard's basement and the two of you seemed so natural together. I realized that night that you two were heading somewhere. I can't believe you have been married for almost four years! I love reading about people who are still so in love after the newness wears off. Great post.

Kandas said...

Hey Kate- when I was at the hospital visitng my grandpa Sunday I ran into your mom. Congrats with the new baby but I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Our prayers are with him and your family!!!