Wednesday, April 2, 2008


I am way excited for my niece Allie(I can't believe I have a niece old enough to be in high school let alone try out for cheer).  She is a sophomore this year and last week she tried out for cheer at SF and made it!!  She has danced all of her life and so moving from dance to cheer can be tough but she did a pretty good job!  :0   Thanks to Josee for helping her.  It really did help her a ton and she thought Josee was so cute and she could not believe that Josee had had a kid.  She just thought Josee was too tiny to have carried a baby in there!  LOL!!  Anyway we are way excited for her and very proud of her too!!  Congrats Allie!  We love you tons...

2 comments:

Kandas said...

Wow- she is all grown up and beautiful too. What a gorgeous picture. Tell her congrats. She will have tons of fun on cheer. Remember the days???

Josee said...

Hey
She is seriuosly so beautiful! Im so glad she made it I knew she would though she was amazing. It was fun helping her and being able to talk with you and your sister. I love your family! We need to get together more often it was fun hanging out.