Saturday, March 1, 2008

PoTtY tRaInInG..........


I think if all I put was the title and the pictures everyone would understand what I have been doing for the last few week.  Overall it has not been that bad.  The only bad part is in one day Boston will tell me he needs to go potty 30 times and of those 30 he only goes maybe 4.  So it has been a lot of time on the pot!  :)  He is getting really excited to go because I went to the dollar store and bought a bunch of toys and stickers and books and put them in a bag above the toilet so whenever he goes potty he gets to pick a prize!  That is totally working for us and also getting underwear with characters he likes!   I hope by the end of March he is totally potty trained!  That is my goal...but I am not sure if it is his.  If he is potty trained and Lillie gets off formula at the end of March then me and jared will have like an extra $100 to play with every month.  Or as Jared would say...to SAVE!!!  So wish us LUCK!  :)  :)

Oh and the first picture of Boston reading the book on the toilet...all I can say is they start young!!!  LOL

3 comments:

The Dahle's said...

hey katie it's amber. i found your blog and it is so cute! your kids are the cutest!

Erin said...

Wow, some day Boston is really going to be embarrassed by this picture :) But for now it sure is cute! I am so excited to start reading your blog...it's such a good way to stay in touch!

Kandas said...

That is so funny!! I love that picture. He is too cute! Good luck with the potty training. My sisters both tried the prize thing and it worked out pretty good for them. Another funny idea for boys is the cheerio trick. Tell would be mortified if he knew I posted this but when he was little, Justin and Kristi would put cheerios in the toilet and he could try to aim and sink them. It was such a fun game that he did really well with it and wanted to always use the potty so he could play. Wow, again it is proven that my family does some pretty strange things. We laugh a lot though and have fun. I guess that is all that matters... talk to you soon.