Thursday, March 13, 2008

Okay so we to Jumpin Jacks a couple times in the past few weeks! Boston absolutely loves it! It is the best bribe! He loves to go down the huge slides that are meant for like six year olds. He is my wild man. However, Lillie absolutely hates it. The minute I put her on the bouncy stuff she freaks out. It is crazy. Even if I am standing on it with her she freaks out. She is going to be my reserved child! And believe I need one like that cuz Boston puts me over the edge most days!! :) We are getting way excited for Spring/Summer. We are getting ready to finish our backyard. I can't believe how expensive everything is. Anyway...until next time. I hope everything is going well for everyone!

3 comments:

Jared and Shalynn said...

Hey! We just barely got a blog it's www.jaredandshalynnsnow.blogspot.com. Keep in touch :)

Kandas said...

Kate- that is so funny. Those pics are way cute. Everyone talks about that place and I have never been there. Guess Ri and I are missing out!

We need to do something. What are your plans this weekend??

Jackson Family said...

hey how are you? your kids are so cute