Thursday, March 20, 2008

~~LILLIE~~




So her birthday is not until Wednesday but we just got back some of her photo shoot! She is the most beautiful little girl in the whole world! She is usually the most happy thing in the whole world but she hated this tutu and she just cried! Oh well! The tears are cute too! Whitnee took the pictures and I absolutely love them. If anyone needs pictures call her she does an amazing job(368-0879)! :) So I guess thats all for today. I hope that someday all of you can experience the joy of a little girl. Something about a little girl that can just melt your heart in a matter of seconds! Happy Birthday Lillie. We love you so much and we cant believe you are already one! Times flies when you are having fun!

10 comments:

Cody and Nikell said...

Katie I hope you got the invite. She is so cute and I can't believe she is one! You have such a cute little family!

Tyler said...

Hey, Katie...
Lilly is super cute. 1 year? Wow, goes fast!

Send me your email and I'll forward it to Wendi. But let me warn you, she hasn't updated it since her first post in November, so you aren't missing anything. Maybe you can convince her to get with the blogging program! (She is private 'cause she didn't want all her students to read it-- she said it freaked her out to think they could see her life).

Matt and Tiff said...

Katie, She is so adorable! We need to get together again.

A New Life Student said...

So adorable! I can't believe your second baby 1! She really is so cute!

Jared and Shalynn said...

She's such a cutie!

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe you have two kids!! Wow, time really does fly doesn't it?! I am glad you found our blog. I love to see what everyone is up to. keep in touch.

Jackson Family said...

she is so cute!

Josee said...

Hey Katie,
Lillie is so cute she is getting so big time does go by so fast! Im excited to see you wed. NiNe right? I really don't want your sister to do anything for me. It's just fun for me to help and Im really not doing much. See you wed call me so I know where to go for sure. Happy Birthday to Lillie**

Kandas said...

Katie- she is too cute. I love the pics. About Wednesday... that is also Tell's b-day and so I am not sure what time we will be finished, because his party is the same night... so, if we are done in time we will fly over but if we don't make it... you'll know why. Happy Birthday to Lilly!!

kenna said...

You're kids are darling, Katie. I can't believe how grown up you are. :) I'm only a year younger and I feel like I couldn't even think about a kid right now! You make a great mom no doubt! I'm gonna keep on on your blog, so on to my link list you go. :) Hope everything is going well.

Kenna