Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ketchup!

I think what I meant to say was CATCH UP!  But I do like ketchup!  ;)  Here is June, July, and August!

 Got together with HS friends!  It was so fun to sit and chat and let the kids play.  I can't believe we have been graduated nine years.  We have a lot of kids between all of us.  I know lots of people say that your HS friends will just go away after you graduate but we are all still close!  Love all you girls!
 Of course we celebrated the 24th of July!  One of my favorite time of year!  I think I like it better than Christmas!  We have to fight for our good spot at the parade....but no worries....we got it! :)
 And now since living in Salem we celebrate Salem Days!  It is a lot of fun to do that with Jareds family.  
 Couple of our neighborhood friends turned the big 30!  Yikes!  ;)  I also love these girls and the friendship I have with each of them!  They are all such great mothers and I look up to all of them!
 Went to Owl City and John Mayer.  We had row 3 tickets which was way fun!
 He was a goof but really good!
 Lillie started preschool and loves it because she gets to go with cousin Jackers and her friend Braden!
 Boston also started another year of preschool!  He loves his new class!
 I don't know why I uploaded this pictures because it was October?  But here is our pumpkin carving/painting!  Enjoy!!!
Happy Halloween! ;)

No comments: