Friday, December 17, 2010

5

Holy cow how time flies!!!  I can not believe that my little guy is 5!!  Where did time go?  
Boston, Bostonian, Rosco, Boston Baked Beans, B, Boslonian, Bos Man!  
He has a few nick names from different people and believe it or not he answers to all of them!  Happy Birthday Bud!  Mom is so proud to call you my little boy!  You are such a fireball.  As I watch you grow and learn it is fun to watch what you have inherited from me as your Mom and also the things from your Dad!  The #1 thing you have in your genes that you definitely got from your me is the need to be on the go and be social!  You love to play with friends, be with friends, think of friends, and probably dream of friends.  When I say friends that also means cousins as well because some of your cousins are your best friends!  :)  

~Top 5 things about Boston~
#1 You're not afraid of anything and you WILL try anything!
#2 You love to play outside!  You go a million miles an hour until 8 and then you crash!
#3 You have such a big heart and make the best big brother especially to Pax!
#4 You are a very independent child.  You want to do everything by yourself!
#5 You are 5 going on 16....all I ask is that time slows down!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It's hard to believe he and Brooklyn are already 5! We've just had a blast the last couple years with Bost! What a cute little guy!