Wednesday, December 8, 2010

~Lake Powell~

Lake Powell 2010 was such a fun couples trip!   We seriously had the best time!  The weather was perfect, the company was amazing, and the memories are unforgettable!  We hope to make this a yearly tradition.  It was fun for me and Jared to get away from the kids and do what we wanted to do when we wanted to do it!  

 I have never fished before!  This was my first attempt.  I wish I had the picture of me when I really caught the fish.  It is the best picture because I was so excited and scared at the same time!!!
 Kevin and Billy taught me how to fish.  Kevin (red shirt) was the expert fisherman.  He spent most of his days fishing!
 Well aren't they just studly! Lol!  Jim, Dave, and my Hubby!
 The girls of the trip at the Indian Ruins!  
 Me and Jared checking out the ruins!
 The whole clan!  Seriously, some of the funniest people ever!  
 My friend Calie is in the middle with her husband Dave and it was their houseboat that we used!  We can never say thanks enough for inviting us!  But, thanks again!!!!!
 A mean game of 500!
 Mine and Katys beautiful sand castle!
 I <3 Lake PowelL!
The boys taking in the sun!  I am kinda wishing I was in Lake Powell right now.  Such a good trip!  :)

4 comments:

Calie and Dave said...

I love that you are just posting Lake Powell now that it is Decemeber :) Now you are really making me wish we were back there. I would say that those are some studly guys, bun not like Sweedish Swim suit models or anything!

The Painters said...

I love it! It makes me miss LP, and you guys so much! I'm afraid next year I'm not going to get to go, but it will be worth it :)

PixieGirl said...

Fun! I have some good ol' memories of lake powell...good times!

Anonymous said...

AAAGH, so jealous! We love Powell, there is nothing like it on earth. How fun for you guys to have a little, much needed mommy/daddy time.