Thursday, September 23, 2010

1/2 a lIfE

I hardly can believe my little guy has been with us for SIX months! Oh how we love him!  He is always happy, super sweet spirit, smiley, giggly, and well just perfect!  I am so happy to have him in my life!  Boston and Lillie simply adore him!  When he goes down for naps they cry and when he wakes up they can hardly wait to go in and greet him.  Paxton loves me but I think he is going to be a Daddy's boy!  Whenever Jared walks in the door his whole little face lights up!  His eyebrows raise really high and he starts flapping his legs and arms until Jared gets him!  When Jared does finally get him he snuggles up in his necks and acts all shy!  He can now rollover any which way.  He rolls to me wherever I am sitting!  He has two bottom teeth with his top four ready to bust at any moment!  He can sit up!  Which we both love!!!  He is still only eating rice cereal.  I tried sweet potatoes and bananas once and he gagged so I have just been waiting.  So let me sum it up for you!  He is the best thing that has happened to us since well....Lillie!  We love you Pax!!

~One Day Old~
~One Month~
~Two Months~
~Three Months~
~Four Months~
~Five Months~
~Six Months~

5 comments:

Pokemon said...

What a cute little guy. I especially love the one of him right now. Such a cute smile. I can't believe he is that big. My baby will turn one in about 3 weeks. Crazy!

Ashley Wilson said...

He is so cute Katie!! I can't believe he already has some teeth! Is he sitting up by himself in that last pic?? Oh man, Jaylee is way behind :p

utmommy said...

They get big so fast, it's crazy.

The Daley Fam said...

He's so adorable! That's crazy he's already six months! And to think I just gave him his baby present not too long ago. :) I hope you're doing good. Let's get together!

Jenni and Eric said...

So cute! I just want to squeeze his little legs. he has grown up so much since I was there! Give all your kids a big hug from me!