Monday, January 12, 2009

So funny!!!

BRIDE WARS!!!!

Calling all ladies!  This is seriously the funniest show I have seen a long time.  And I even saw Four Christmases...  I loved this show because it is so funny, typical girls, hilarious, it is clean , and did I mention I laughed so hard Jared told me I was being too loud!!!  
Jared planned a date night for Friday night and we went and saw it and then Saturday a bunch of girls in my ward went and saw it again.  I sat and talked it up on the way over and during the movie I was like geez i hope they like it and I didn't just make a fool of myself!!  Well...no worries they loved it!  If anyone wants to go see it call me and i will go again!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this show too! I went with my mom & sister and would TOTALLY go and see it again! Great movie!

Melanie said...

I wish I could go with you! I don't know if Gary will be up for this one =)

Kandas said...

I will so go again, (even though Anne Hathaway isn't a huge fan of mine...LOL)!!

I LOVED it! So funny!!

PixieGirl said...

Hey beatiful, lunch was so fun! You are by far the cutest mom ever and your kiddies are darling! I'm glad you're are happy and busy and doing good things. Keep on being amazing! Loves, Heather

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I have always hated chick flicks, but I think that's because I never really give them a chance. I've decided to be more open minded about movies, so I think I'm going to see this (but I think I'll just rent it when it comes out) ;-) Your "club" night looks like so much fun. I never see anyone from high school anymore, so starting something like this is such a good idea! By the way, little Lillie is SO gorgeous - I love that pic of her in the dryer!!!

Lori said...

I totally want to see this, and I have heard only GOOD things about it.

the cummins family said...

your a dork

utmommy said...

I really want to see that. Looks hilarious!

MJ said...

I need to go see it. It looks like a great girl flick. I'm so sad I missed club again. I miss out every month. Sheesh. Who is doing it in Feb? I need to plan on that first and then schedule other things around it. Looks like you had a blast!

The Boothes said...

Oh good, my mom and sisters are going to see it tomorrow!