Monday, January 12, 2009

~Club~

A bunch of friends from high school get together once a month and it is always so much fun.  I love to hear about the drama in everyones life!  It makes me feel normal.  Like the things I go through on a daily basis someone else somewhere is going through them too!  I had some fun things planned for the night but instead I went to my moms and got Jr. High notes(yes I still my note box) and some pictures that were so fun to look at and just laugh.  Some of the pictures were so funny!  I don't know why but we loved to put funky make up on and go to the gas station and get treats.  Why couldn't we just Thanks for coming everyone and for those of you who missed out I hope to see you next month!

Front:  Wendi, Whit, Stacey, Kandas, Me and Lacey
Back:  Jesse, Cadence, Abbie, and Nikki
Tiffany and Lori came but left early :(
Eating Dinner

Say Cheese!!

1 comment:

Jan Scarpino said...

You girls are still darling as ever... love ya!