Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Puzzle

This year for Christmas the Woolford's gave me and Jared a puzzle.  Puzzle does not even justify how puzzling this puzzle was.  It took me and Jared like 2 1/2 hours to just do the outside edge.  I am not even joking and it took us the the next three nights to put it together.  Not an easy task when it is on our kitchen table and we have a 3 and 1 yr old.  However, in the end we finished!  It has some funky shaped pieces and it is a really dark puzzle so it was hard but it was fun to do something with Jared when we put the kiddos to bed.  :)

Look really close at the pieces!  

Lillie loving that it is finally done and now she can climb on the table!

2 comments:

Kandas said...

I love it!! I had no idea it was going to be so hard! We will have to switch for next Christmas, Riley and I need to take on the challenge of the impossible 500 piece puzzle. LOL. Good job!

Kandas said...

PS- love the picture of Boston on the top of the blog. So cute!!