Monday, October 20, 2008

!Tag!

Okay I usually never do this tag things but this looked like fun!

8 Things
...


8 TV shows I like to watch...
1. Grey's Anatomy(my new obsession I just rented all 4 seasons and watched them!  Love McDreamy ...Meredith bugs!)
2. One Tree Hill
3. 90210
4. American Idol
5. Oprah
6. Any Game Show
7. Curious George
8. Clifford

8 Things that happened Yesterday....
1. Went to church
2. Ate dinner at my in-laws
3. Went for a drive with Jared and my kids
4. Watched 27 dresses for three nights in a row and have not finished it yet..too tired!
5. Saturday night I went to the movie The Secret Life of Bees and didn't get home tell 1 a.m. Sunday 
6. Listen to Jared while he was throwing up...sick but true!
7. Got my kids milk and juice
8. Fell asleep on the couch at like 9:30

8 Favorite Places to Eat...
1. Tepanyaki
2. Subway 
3. Los Hermanos
4. Cafe Rio
5. Jaxies
6. My moms house on Sunday or my in-laws
7. Hickory Kist
8. PF Changs

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...
1. Babysitting my sisters four kids for 18 days!!!  :) 
2. Jared to start school and finish it all at the same time.
3. Halloween
4. Bostons birthday...ordered all his presents on Saturday!  Yay for online shopping!
5. A family vacation
6. Being more spiritually inclined 
7. Being more patient with my kids
8. Everyone in my house to feel better.

8 Things on my Wish List...
1. For my kids to be happy, healthy, and successful.
2. For Boston to go on a mission.
3. To be in the Celestial room with ALL my siblings and their spouses!
4. Go on a cruise with Jared and some fun friends.
5. For my parents to live a long long time
6. Pay off our house
7. Be a good mom and example to my children
8. Tour Europe with Jared

8 people I Tag...
1. Jamie Smith
2. Jaimi Sparks
3. Julie 
4. Whitnee
5. Tiffany
6. Kandas
7. Amera
8. Jenni

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love learning things about you! I also, love Grey's and One tree hill!!! And ya know 90210, isn't it coming on again soon or something?

Your play day looked way fun!