Monday, October 27, 2008

~*~Happy 3rd Boston~*~

Boston(red helmet) and Brit (blue helmet)

So as you all know I am staying at my sisters house and this is the only picture she had of Boston on her computer.  :)   

I can not believe that he is already 3 and that I have been a mom for that long.  Time goes by so fast and yet so slow!  

I read a quote somewhere (probably on some ones blog)  that said something like this..."as a mom the days go by slow and the years go by too fast!" I think that is so true.  Some days seem so long especially the winter months, however, right when I turn around Boston is already 3.  
He is a fun rowdy little boy.  He definetely keeps me and Jared on our toes and of course Lillie. He loves her so much.  So here are some things I really love about Boston!

#1:  He loves to cuddle with me in the morning.  He wants my face right next to his so our noses are touching.
#2:  I love the way that he knows exactly what he wants to wear.  If I pull the wrong thing out of his closet it is the end of the world.  :)
#3:  He has such a big heart and if someone else is crying he always want to make them feel better...unless of course he is the one who made that person cry.  ;)
#4:  He loves elderly people.  Our back door neighbors are some of his favorite people.
#5:  He loves all of his grandpa and grandmas.  Especially great grand parents!  
#6:  On the same lines he loves all of his cousins.  I am pretty sure that Sunday is his favorite day of the week so he can go to both grandparents and see all his cousins.
#7:  I love to listen to him give prayers.  He is so quiet and so reverent.  He does such a good job.
#8:  He is a pretty coordinated boy for only being 3.  Uncle Dan thinks you are going to be a gymnast, or a baseball player, or a soccer player.  He runs so fast and can flip so fast.  He is not afraid to jump off anything and go into a perfect front roll.  
#9:  I love when I put him to bed and we read scriptures, say prayers, and right before I get out of his room he says "love ya mom!!"
#10:  The way he treats Lillie.  Sometimes he beats her up and likes to tease her but for the most part he keeps an eye out for her.  He told her yesterday before church "Lillie Lou you look so pretty!!"

Thanks Boston for being the best little boy mom could ask for!  :)  Love you lots and hope you have a great birthday! 

8 comments:

Matt and Tiff said...

What a sweet boy! Happy Birthday Boston!

Kandas said...

How cute- I can't believe he is 3! Happy Birthday Boston.

PS- how is the tending coming? did you get to see HSM3??

The O'Briens said...

What a doll! I love that he calls her "Lillie Lou!" How adorable. Happy 3rd Birthday Boston! I hope things are going well at your sister's house and that your holding on to your sanity!

Lindsay said...

Ah, what a sweet little guy you got there. Is his birthday on the 27th? If so, we are birthday buddies! Anyway, you are such a cute mom Katie. It's so crazy that we are old enough to have 2 kids--where has the time gone?!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Boston!!!

Lori said...

What a cute little guy and I love the name Boston.

Seriously, I am sure. Every time I leave my kids I have such guilt feelings, I am sure you guys all feel the same way. I have my sisters baby for the next 8 days, and then she is doing payback for me except for 13. So just tell her she owes you.

A New Life Student said...

Hope he had a good Birthday! He is so cute. It was good to see you at club. Hope you survived Halloween with all those kids!

{Jamey} said...

Hey Katie, this is Jamey Phillips-Norris. I found your blog through Nick Jarvis'. I can't believe you have two little ones! They are so cute!