Tuesday, October 21, 2008

And so it begins....

So i don't feel like this yet...but soon time will tell!!!

My crazy life of being a mother to six!!  I probably won't be to good at posting over the next three weeks.  Me and Jared are watching my sisters four kids.  Her and her husband are so lucky and get to go on a 18 day Mediterranean Cruise!  Yes you read that right...18 days!!  Luckily her kids are at good ages and go to school full time.  But still...I just spent three hours doing homework.  From math, to writing a short story, to reading, reading some more, and lastly studying for a scripture mastery test!!!  An hour and a half at Wal-Mart and hundreds of dollars later!  LOL!!  Wish me luck!  Luckily I do have a great husband who loves my sisters kids and is willing to help in any way possible!  Yay for a family of 8!!

15 comments:

Jace and Ash said...

WOW I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!!! LOL

Cody and Tracie Bradford said...

Don't gorget the rest of the family and friends who are here to help. Even though I have four of my own I am always here through the field. Have fun, at least it is good birth control.

Love Ya

Lindsay said...

Good luck Katie! You will do great with all the kids--super mom!

Erin said...

Dang, hats off to you Katie! Maybe we'll hear from you in 3 weeks...if you survive.

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

All I can say for you is... I FEEL FOR YOU (he he!) especially with the HOMEWORK thing...another reason why I love FRIDAY's !!!!

Just hang in there...and a tip is...start doing laundry now, or you'll never catch up!

Maybe eat from paper plates, or else you'll have a sink FULL of dishes everytime they eat/drink(breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner...um yeah you get it!)

Good luck girl ! :D

Nick and Amera said...

I thought you were going to announce something else! But to be honest, this post was almost as exhausting! I thought I was going to pass out! Good thing we love neices and nephews lots and lots or else!! but 18 days!!! I'd die!! if ya need help, let me know...your definatly going to need a gno when your done! Call me!!! haha LOL and good luck!!!

Jared and Shalynn said...

Good luck! I have my brother and sister while they are gone too. They are at easy ages as far as taking care of them goes, but trying to get them to do what they are supposed to be doing and not try to manipulate me is another! Good luck and Have Fun! :)

mmattin said...

I'll see you in a week, if you're still alive! hahaha

Andrea said...

LOL!! I love the cat! If you need help with your kids please let me know. Thanks for your help this week!!

Kandas said...

Good luck Kate!! You are amazing!

Pokemon said...

8, ahhhhhh! Can't imagine!!! Good luck.

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

I went private if ya want me to add ya shoot me your email.

lwkini2@gmail.com

Marie :D

A New Life Student said...

Man, that is rough! What a good sister you are! I'm sure you will have fun. Good luck!

The O'Briens said...

When I saw that you left a comment on my blog, my very first thought was that the first four days hasn't killed you!! Congrats. I hope things are going well!! (I'm sure you're handling the brood wonderfully.)

Anonymous said...

Take several deep breaths a day and good luck! You are an amazing sister!