Friday, October 17, 2008

~Day Off~

Last Friday Jared took the day off! I don't think he has ever taken the day off 'just because!!'    Anyway we had such a fun day.  We slept in--well kinda!  Lillie woke up pretty early--6:45! She loves Cinderella so I got up put Cinderella on and then went back to bed.  Like an hour later I woke up and I could hear someone kicking our t.v. so Jared ran in and Lillie was on top of our t.v. and watching Cinderella from over the top!  Hilarious!  I always thought since Boston was my climber I wouldn't get another one but lucky me...I have two!  

So we just hung out all morning made a big breakfast, watched a show, read books, took naps, went to the grocery store.  Then in the afternoon we went to Jumpin Jacks!  We have not been to JJ's since last February and Lillie hated it.  So I was excited to see what she thought...and she loved it.  Her and Boston played so good.  Boston is such a little dare devil.  He has no fears.  He will go on the highest slides all by himself.  He loves it.  It was such a fun day.  After Jumpin Jacks we went and took Boston to my brother Tyler and Lillie to my parents and me and Jared went up to Kandas's cabin for the night.  It was fun to go be with friends, play games, stay up late, and of course end the evening with Brian Regan!  :)  
Jared has decided he needs to take more days off work...I totally agree!  

Me and Lillie--she is totally loving it.

Kids climbing up the slide all by themselves!

Jared and Lillie

We love it when Dad takes a day off to play with us!

The biggest sTuD ever!!

Hanging out at the cabiN!


Adam, Jamie, Matt, Tiff, Riley, Kandas, Jared, and me!

7 comments:

Erin said...

That picture of Jared with your kids is priceless!

Whitney said...

Katie,

You and Jared are such cute parents! I guess it helps that your kids are adorable. We should get together sometime to play. I am sure Ben and Boston would have a great time together.

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Yay for Daddy Day! I love it when Jeff is randomly home too...I never know when it's gonna be, so I try to celebrate, Jumpin Jacks is a good idea, but I don't know if Keizya would fully appreciate it yet. See you on Thursday?

The O'Briens said...

I agree with the first comment, I LOVE that picture of Jared with both of the kids. You have the cutest little family. How fun that he got to take a day off just to have some fun with the family. I'm gonna have to take notes and bother Robby to do that when our little one comes along. Who am I kidding, I should do it now!!

Matt and Tiff said...

Kate!! I totally messed up the club date. Check the blog I left info. Sorry!

Cody and Tracie Bradford said...

What do you mean Boston has no fear? He is scared to death of his uncle Cody:)

Kandas said...

Looks like fun. I have actually never been to jumping jacks but think I should... even though I don't have kids to use for an excuse.

I am so glad that you guys were able to come to the cabin. We are going to have to do it again before it snows!!