Tuesday, November 10, 2009

~World Series~

Last minute I decided that I wanted to do a wOrLd sEriEs party! So I of course googled some fun things, how to decorate, what to eat, etc! I think it ended up being pretty fun! This is so not my thing to decorate and stuff so I have to post my pics because I am quite proud of myself lol!!

Yankee Hats were a must!!
Gotta love the mitt and confetti!!

Appetizers: sunflower seeds, peanuts, and cracker jacks!
Insert: Jareds cleats :)
The Whole display--all we need now is a big screen (hint hint Santa)!

Table: Everything was decorated in White and Blue!
Party Blowers for when we win!!!
It was a requirement to come in your teams colors!!

Jim and Katy ~ Didn't really have a team before this season but me and Jared have them trained!!! True and true Yankees fans!

Opposition in all things, right?!? Sarah and Matt Go Phillies (Boo)

And the winner who came totally all sported out! And then winner of the $15 iTunes gift card........Pam!! She is all thug! :)

And of course the whole reason we got together to watch the game!

We won!!!!

4 comments:

Hales Family said...

That looks like so much fun! We should def get together. I miss you guys.

Sarah Ward said...

You honestly make life so much more fun! Thanks for your friendship. We love getting together. In fact, Mason has asked about 10 times if he can go to Boston's house to see his toys and friends.

A New Life Student said...

I'm impressed Katie! Although I would have decorated in red....(No, not just because I hate the Yankees.) It was fun seeing you and getting the kids together. I also forgot to get your autograph now that you are famous and all over TV! You looked great! See you around the Holidays.

Kandas said...

Looks like the party went well, especially with the big win to end the night! Sad we missed it!!