Wednesday, November 18, 2009

B Mans Birthday!!!

We started out Bostons birthday the night before with going to Pirate Island with the Auger family! Boston loved playing the games and of course looking in the gift shop.
We woke up on the morning of his birthday to a TON of snow! All he wanted to do was go and play in it. So off they went. I was lucky enough to have Jared home to help me get ready for the day. So he took the kids and they built this snowman at least 5 times. It just kept falling down!

Building the snowman!!
Are they cute or what?!?!? I could eat them all up!
When did my kids get so big?? :'(
And next came the birthday party with FRIENDS! If any of you know Boston all he cares about are his friends. He thinks cousins are friends, neighbors are friends, teachers at school are his friends! :) We literally walk out of Hunters house and he says "what friends house should we go to now?!"

All these kids live in our neighborhood! We feel so lucky to have so many close "friends!"
Hunter, Riann, Trevor, Brooklyn, Mason, Boston, Grant, and Quayde!

We first had a pin the pirate treasure on the map!

Then we went on a treasure hunt to find the buried treasure!! :)

Finding more clues!!

At last the treasure....look at Bostons face! He was like this 70% of his party. He was so emotional and did not get why he had to share stuff when it was his birthday! O well! Its my party and I can cry if i want to, right???

Opening presents. Boston loved his snow board! We did it for the first time last week and he is pretty good. Pictures coming soon....

Blowing out his candles!

My neighbor Sue made this card for Boston! She is so talented!

After all his friends left we had my family come over! I only managed to get one picture of that because I think I was exhausted! :)
So here is Brit helping Boston open his present!

And last but not least his super cute pirate cake!! Yum Yum!

I still can't believe my little man is 4!! He is so big and smart! He loves preschool and thinks it so fun that we get to take his "friend" Brooklyn! He is such a good brother to Lillie (most of the time) and I know he will be so fun with the baby when he gets here. Boston we love you buddy! Thanks for keeping us on our toes and always laughing!

2 comments:

Kandas said...

How fun! You are a great mom. I bet is was such a fun day for him.

Tell him his girlfriend says Happy Birthday with a kiss!

PixieGirl said...

You are THE BEST MOM EVER! I love the cake! H