Thursday, October 8, 2009

Aquarium

Jenni is here from Texas which means that we get to do fun stuff! She always gets the ball rolling when she is here. The first brave and fun thing we did was go to Tai Pan for a little shopping and then headed to The Aquarium! The kids absolutely loved it. Lillie was kinda scared at first but then she loved it. Boston was fascinated by all the fishes and kept asking me cute questions.

Here Is Lillie trying to find Nemo!

Boston and Erin trying to pet the Sting Rays!

Boston playing in the reef. MMMM...he is just too cute~!

Grandma, Erin, Cannon, and Lillie. We love having Cannon around! He is super cute!

I loved this picture of the frog. His little legs are crossed and his fingers intertwined! LOL!

7 comments:

Hales Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I need to go there. Ryder would love it. The kids look so cute!

The Daley Fam said...

It looks like your kids loved it. That's so fun. How are you feeling? You need a little pregnancy ticker on the side of your blog so I don't have to ask you how far along you are every two weeks. Do you really already know you're having a boy?

Kandas said...

What a fun day! I also love your new picture on the top of your blog! That is cute. What a cute family you have!!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

I can't believe you have one in preschool already, wow they grow up fast! Lillie makes the cutest little dancer ever, she is a princess. When I saw you playing with the cooties memories came rushing, I loved cooties!

Robbins said...

Katie,
I LOVE your family picture. I haven't been on in forever and just saw them. BEAUTIFUL!

PixieGirl said...

Katie, I love the family picture on the top of your blog-gorgeous! H

Greg And Richele Cook said...

Cute family pics! And I just wanted to say thanks for helping Nicole at dance class today. She was really nervous with a new teacher, but happy when you got there! Thanks!