Thursday, October 8, 2009

And so it begins....

I can not believe that Boston started pre-school! I remember when I had him and my nephew Nate was in pre-school and I seriously never thought the day would come when I would get to send him off into the big world. Of course the first day of school I had a melt down! Boston on the other hand could have cared less. He gets to go to school play with friends, play on the play ground, color, and gets to have a break from me! He is loving school and his teachers.

Most of all he loves that he gets to go to "grandmas school!!" My mother in law works at Mt. Loafer elementrary and we were lucky enough to get Boston into their pre-school. Grandma walks down and checks on him and gives him hugs. That is his favorite part! Boston goes to school each morning with our neighbor and his good little buddy Brooklynn.

She is super shy and would not look at me lol but she is so cute!

We love you Boston! Good luck in the real world! :)

Also, Lillie started dance this year. We don't take 2 year olds at Heart N Soul but lets just say I have an in!!! I didn't know if she would do it because she can be a little shy. However, she walked right in and has loved it. She loves to point her toes, do the kitty cat song, and of course the bear hunt!

Is she not the cutest thing ever!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! She is the cutest thing ever!! :)