Thursday, July 9, 2009

Naked Naked ---- 3rd post in one day!!!

Okay seriously! Lillie is so funny and she is just getting so big and talks so good and seriously keeps all of us entertained! So last night at 2:26 A.M I hear her singing e i e i o! So I go into her room and she asks for a hot dog, milk, and chips!! I tell her no and to go back to bed. She comes out some time later and wants to lay with me and well long story short this goes on for awhile!!! At 4:53 A.M. I get out my bed walk into her room and tell her to go to bed. No more talking, singing, or crying! I am used to getting my sleep. I don't have newborns or lousy sleepers! I have awesome sleepers!

Okay, so moving on! 8:15 rolls around and Boston comes into my room and asks for me to turn the t.v. on for him so he can watch Curious George! I roll out of bed, walk into the living room, open my eyes and find this....................................



butt freakin NAKED!!! And fast asleep!!! Me and Boston sat and giggled and of course I had to go wake up Jared and make him witness in on the action!!! (side note--some miraculous thing happened and she did not pee anywhere)!

So thank you Lillie for keeping us giggling! I love you! I love you! I love you!

20 comments:

Kandas said...

Wow what a post! Or should I say posts. Impressive!! I must say though my favorite out of all 3 is Lilly naked on the couch! That is awesome. I love it!

Yeah for Boston to have his arm back and I love the pictures of Powell. Looks like you had tons of fun!

The Daley Fam said...

That is hilarious! Isn't it so funny how nights like that don't seem very funny at the time, but the next morning they are hilarious. Okay, so I am seriously impressed with your toe touch at Lake Powell! I wouldn't even dare attempt one. I had to enlarge it to see your hyper-extended legs! What the!

The Dahle's said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny! I love that she asked for a hot dog, drink, and chips!

Whitnee said...

Wow!! Look at you posting three in a day!! Matt and I laughed really hard about Lillie!! She kills me!

utmommy said...

That is too funny.

Totally sounds like something Jordyn would've done when she was little.

PixieGirl said...

You do realize you're offically a post-a-holic! Go girl! There's nothing like the freedom of a little kid doing there own thing at 4am! Too cute! H

A New Life Student said...

That is so freaking funny! She is too cute!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

That's hilarious Katie, I'm pretty sure your kids get their spunk from you...let's remember the time that Nikki tried to hypnotize you in Ashley Miller's basement on a sleepover...I'll just stop there lol!!!! Your kids are freaking cute...I love how they are such good buds...and yes, I was also surprised at how little Boston was when I saw him at the swim suit party. But I wouldn't call them twins.

Liz said...

This is too funny and it reminds me so much of something ella would do! :) They could be great friends... I just know it! Too bad they are so many years apart in age!

Wendi said...

Love it!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

I love it!! Hey I have a blog again, I just need your email. Leave it at mcmorley07.blogspot.com so I can invite you.

Dustin and Jamie said...

That is SOOOOO Funny!! I wonder what she was thinking. I love it when kids do funny things, it makes you love them even more! I'm glad Boston got his cast off. Cute pics.

Michael Schlimgen said...

So cute and adorable

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

If you want to share email so sweet

Anonymous said...

Let me get on the couch with her ill start my push her face into the couch cushions then putting my hard cock straight up her butt as she begs me to stop ill tell her to shut up and take it then hold her so she can't go anywhere then ill start humping her ass hard and deep forcing every inch in her till i cum deeply in her

Unknown said...

You are perverted as fuck. Lucky I do t know your address or your be fucking dead.

Unknown said...

She's missing! Don't pay attention to this post!!!!!

Unknown said...

Report this ass man!!