Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lake Powell

We had such a fun trip to Lake Powell! Here are some things you need to know when going to Powell!!

Sunscreen -- Check
Life jackets -- Check
Water Toys -- Check
BOAT PROBLEMS -- CHECK CHECK
Fun -- Check

No, but seriously of course you have to have some kind of boat drama in Lake Powell. Which we did but putting all that aside we had such a good time!

Here we all are hanging out on the boat!


Can you find me?????

The kids...lol...Me, Jared, Tyson, and Erin

Tyson taught us how to do this cool thing. He learned it on his mission. The shutter stays open for fifteen seconds and you use a flash light to make the heart and then me and Jared just move. Pretty fun...we spent every night doing this for hours!!

I think the most fun part for Jared was having Tyson home! I know that I can't live without my sisters and the last two years Jared has missed Ty! So WELCOME HOME TY!!

2 comments:

mj said...

Welcome home Tyson! I'm still in denial that he's not three anymore. :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing toe-touch! WOW! :)