Tuesday, July 28, 2009

~Caution~

CAUTION----My camera is broke and we have not found a new one yet so...if you don't like blog posts without pictures then go ahead and skip!!!

Things that get me EXCITED!!!


#1. Laying in bed Saturday and Sunday mornings with Jared, Boston, and Lillie! We sing songs, listen to the kids tell stories, tickle, and giggle!

#2. Kinda gross....but when Lillie poops! I get really excited if it was not pebbles! :P

#3. At about 6 p.m. Monday-Friday because that mean it is time for Daddy to come home!

#4. Sunday dinner at either Grandparents house.

#5. The sound of the boat!

#6. Wake skating on the boat!

#7. Freshly cleaned kids in new jammies!

#8. Being with family.

#9. Laughing with old friends, new friends, neighbors!

#10. Having a DVD player in my car!! ;)

#11. Apple Pie Apple

#12. Being a mom to the cutest kids ever!

#13. Playing softball...starts next week!

#14. Badmitten tournaments!

and lastly because Jared says my list is getting long is..........

#15. Diet pepsi with a lime in a styrofoam cup with crushed ice from Dan's!!!!!!

6 comments:

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I LOVE that so many things get you excited! I agree that we should get together with the kids! My parents have a pool in AF and I go there all the time - usually by myself because I can't find anyone to go with me. If you ever want to come, you're more than welcome! I'm going Friday for sure, and I'm not sure about next week because I have a bunch of gigs. If you want me to let you know when I'm going, though, I'd be happy to!

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

Katie- you are too cute... I do not know why we are not friends on our blog pages.. I am gonna make that happen right now.. so, i am gonna go to the Peaks today and I think that I will call you to see if you wanna come.. its so fun... k- I love you list and think that you are soo funny.. talk to you soon....

Kandas said...

YES!! It's the little things that are the best in life. You forgot one though, playing hand and foot, or head and shoulder..LOL with Kandas and Riley!! LOVE it!

A New Life Student said...

Love your list! It was good to see you. Next time we have got to get the kids together!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Katie, I heard from Abbie yesterday that I'm doing August Club? You never told me for sure so I though Lori was doing it....do you still want me to? I can if you do. I was thinking of just doing a BBQ, and we could hot tub if anyone's down for it...since we all have new swim suits now ;) Let me know if you need me to still for sure or not... Thanks

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

I love your list, it's funny the things we get excited about, how little they can be!