Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finished!

Here is the last picture taken with Bostons soccer cast on! Him and Lillie were bothing waiting patiently for the tech to come and take it off!

Here is the tech taking off his once white soccer ball cast turn yellow soccer ball cast. As he was taking off the cast he asked me which one of my twins came out first (like who was older) and I just had to laugh because I am starting to get this question asked on a weekly basis. So my answer is...well he did by 17 months! You should have seen his face. Priceless! I think his mind was still thinking twins born 17 months apart and then when it registered! It was funny!

Boston would not take his eyes off the cast. He never cried or even whined! He just sat up so tall and brave and never made a peep!

First pictures without the cast! :)
I know they are my kids and I have to think they are the cutest but...seriously they are!!


And lastly...I am grateful for modern technology! Really I am but in my opinion here is where casts belong.......................


in the trash!


No comments: