Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Birthdays~Birthdays

Lets see here!  Okay first of all Happy Birthday to Jared!!  I must say that I planned and a really good birthday for him this year! ;)  In the morning I made him breakfast and then he opened all of his presents with the help of the kids!  

We kinda just had a pretty lax day and hung around and then that night we went to Happy Sumo for dinner and it was so yummy even for me who does not like Sushi!!  Then we left from there and went to Miracle Bown...Jareds favorite!  We met up with some friends and such a good time.  I think Jared already knows this but thank you so  much for being the best dad and hubby in the whole world.  I am so glad that we are a team and that we get to spend together forever baby!!  Oh and just a little update we took our house down for sale and Jared took the job at Young Living.  Introducing the new....drum roll.......International Liasion!  Not really sure what it means but he was really excited about it.  He will be going out of town a lot and having some crazy schedules that neither me and him are used to but all in all it will be so good for the future!

I managed to not get any pics of the boys but here all the girls!
Andrea, Brandy, Katy, Sharlie, Me, and in front is  Nicole




~Happy 2nd Birthday to Lillie~
So her birthday was so fun this year!  She was so super shy the whole day.  If anyone called or came over she would just run and hide!  

So it was pretty funny when the party started because she was literally so embarrassed to have all the attention!  She did love opening her presents but still be extremely shy and didn't want anybody but Johnnie!  She loved everything she got!  


With all the stress of Bostons doctor office the day before I never did get to make her the cake that I wanted to so....call me Mother of the Year!!!  She got mint brownies from the bakery at Maceys!!  Personally I like brownies better and thats all I could do on such late notice.  So at least they were some kind of hit ha ha!!!  Anyway it was another fun day and once again we are so grateful for sweet little Lillie!!

Before the party actually started with Brit and Beretta!! So cute!

Boston and Brit fighting over Lillie! :)


No comments: