Monday, April 27, 2009

{dIsNeYlAnD}

The happiest place on earth is so amazing!  It is such a magical place where kids dreams really do come true!  And as a parent it is great to see your kids face light up and to be able to see a little bit of their dreams coming true!!  It is such a fun place where you get to spend some time with the people you love most.

~Our little family~
Our Big Family

Bostons two besties--he loves his Er Dawg and Gma

Super fun to meet up with old friends!  We loved being with Chad, Brit, and Carson! Miss you!

Best place to hang with our silly cousins

With amazing characters that bring a huge smile to a Prince Charming!!



We get so excited to see Mickey and Minnie (not so much Lillie)!  

Mater and McQueen

Boston could not believe that he found Sully!

Or Goofy!

It was a 104 and so we had to do some cooling down at a Bug's Life!

Pretend Tea Cupping with Grandma and Grandpa--since they won't ride the ride!  :)


Boston and Lillie have become such best friends!  They love to do everything together!
  
Getting the same toys! (ask me that story later)

Sitting in Mickeys chair together!

Sleep together!

We had such a blast!  Our kids were amazingly good!  We can not wait to go back again and celebrate with Mickey and all his friends!

13 comments:

the cummins family said...

I'm jealous. It looks like so much fun. Maybe someday I'll make there again.

A New Life Student said...

How fun!! You got some great pictures! Disneyland is always so fun, I can only imagine how great it is to take your own kids there. Looks like you had a blast!! Your kids are so adorable.

Ashley Harward said...

How fun! We are taking our kids for the first time next week. Any tips?

Andrea said...

So fun! I can't wait to get back there. Looks like you had a blast!

Kandas said...

So jealous! I love that place!! What a fun vacation. I am so glad you got to go! The pictures are adorable. Only one more week till our next vacation! YEAH!

Lowe Down said...

I want to go back!!! We had so muh fun with you guys!! We might be heading out there in the next couple weeks! keep your schedule open!! love ya!

Jenni and Eric said...

oh man, i missed being there. Next time for sure. It looks like you guys had tons fun!

Jackson Family said...

I love all your pictures! I love disneyland! When did you guys go that would have been so funny if we were there at the same time lol

Lori said...

Cute pictures. I love Disneyland! I want to take my boys so bad.

Whitnee said...

Looks like fun!! Guess we need to go too!

utmommy said...

We went to there in October and I'm so ready to go back. Looks like a blast!

matt and amy said...

Jared -- I was blog-hopping and happened across this one. I can't believe how cute (and old) your little ones are! You don't look so bad yourself ;) What a fantastic family!
-M. Swens

Nicole said...

What a fun trip!! We love the Auger Family!! We have been trying to decide if we should take our kids or not, but it looks like your trip was a sucess so maybe we should give it a go!!! I hope life is going good for you guys!!