Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sun Sun please please STAY!!

So on Monday and Tuesday it was so warm and we absolutely loved it!  Each of us get a little sunburn but no need to worry about that because today the sun is gone and so they are not going to get any worse!  Honestly, I loved those sunny days and my kids had so much fun playing outside!  We are getting a fence next week and so that will be so heavenly to be able to put my kids outside in a locked back yard and let them play in the sun!!  

Here is the kids trying to soak up the sun on the back porch!   I love this pic because no matter where my rug rats go they have to have "the blankie!"

Here is Floyd and Lillie!  He is our back door neighbor and another one of Lillie's favorite people!  I love this picture.  I think it is so cute!  It really captures there sweet relationship!

And here is Boston, Lillie, and Floyd attempting to make a castle!!

And here we are today....sitting in the house on this cold rainy day eating Oreos trying to pass time until Daddy gets home from work!!  Boston got these down for them and was trying to hide from me!!  I guess that have not learned yet that moms know everything!!  Especially when oreos are opened! lol

6 comments:

the cummins family said...

wow, decided it was time to blog, huh? lol, i love to pictures of your kids. they are so cute.

Melanie said...

Your kids are so big!I love this time of year when the days are getting longer and warmer and the kids play outside all day. Oh, to have a fenced in yard. I bet you cant wait.

Ashley Wilson said...

Ok that is the cutest thing ever! What a fun neighbor! Your kiddos are adorable!

Herd of Sheps said...

Cute Kate!! Floyd is so cute. What a great guy!! Cute post!! Love ya!~

Herd of Sheps said...

Okay and P.S. Could I have said cute one more time in that last comment? Geez Kellie! That was funny, sorry about me!! But, it was.....cute!

Kandas said...

I love this post. How cute is your neighbor!! That is awesome that he will sit outside and make castle's with your kids. I love that!

I also am so tired of this weather! I really just want to play outside like I am 3 again!!