Saturday, August 30, 2008

~Park City & Cousins~

Okay really quick last week we babysat Jack and Kael.  Lillie and Jack are like three weeks apart and they were being silly with the camera and here is the only picture I got.  I think Jack thinks Lillie is crazy!   :)  Kellie's boys always look so cute and handsome and look at Lillie--total rug rat!

Next we went to Park City with Jareds family.  We do this every year with the Augers and it is always a ton of fun!  We usually stay until Sunday but Jareds dad, Kevin, got put in as Bishop last Sunday so we had to cut our trip short. Bummer but of course what we did do was fun!   We did the outlets, Swiss Days, boating, hot tubbing, and swimming laps(Jared was trying to be Michael Phelps) Anyway, enjoy the pics...We had fun shopping...notice the bags!

We had fun playing at the condo with our cousins.

Me and Jared did not have fun waking up at 5 a.m. to Boston peeing the bed!  :(  And then to Lillie waking up for good at 6:35.  O well!  Not the best picture but hey we were tired!  

Boating was of course fun!  Boston and Lillie love the boat!  They had fun playing with McKay and Halle on the boat.  Jamies kids are very cute and such good examples for my kids!


Okay so all in all it was such a fun trip and it was fun to get away.  When we got home Jared carried the kids in and they crashed on the floor.  Poor kids but I guess that was a good sign of having fun, exhaustion, and waking up too early!  Thanks to Kevin and JoAnn for such a fun weekend.  We can't wait until next year!

8 comments:

Kandas said...

How fun! My mom, sisters and I did Swiss days this year and had tons of fun! However, I like the idea of doing the outlets, boating and staying over night better. I just might have to hint that for next year!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! we love park city you kids ar growing so fast they look so cute all tired and asleep on the floor

utmommy said...

Shopping, boating, and playing all sounds like a great time to me!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blAst. We love PC. I think the photo of the babies fast asleep on the carpet is great.

Jenni and Eric said...

Man I miss all that stuff.... Can't wait to see your cute kids in a couple of weeks!

The O'Briens said...

I've always wanted to go to Swiss Days...it sounds like so much fun! I can't believe you woke up to Boston peeing the bed. That must have been a fun morning. I'm sure Malia is loving dance class. She is so funny. I love looking at all the pictures you post of your kids. They are adorable.

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

Your kids are so darling, I can't stand it! But...waking up at 5 a.m.?!?! Please tell me this isn't a common occurance with kids ;-)

Herd of Sheps said...

So fun Kate, it looks like you had a great time. That is a cute pic of Jack and Lillie too, thanks for posting it!! Your kids are darling and you are a darling family. Glad you could get away for some good family time. Oh and congrats on Kevin being made Bishop, that is Awesome!! I think Jared is next!! Love ya Kate~