Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Tie and New Hair Dos

First I just have to show you this cute Tie that Elder Auger sent Boston from the mission!  Tyson is serving in Czech and Boston got a little package in the mail.  The letter he wrote him was so cute and so thoughtful.  When i read the letter I totally cried.  It was just so cute.  I thought it was so nice of him to take time out of his mission for his little nephew.  So we don't really have anything for the tie to match so don't worry I know it doesn't match and no he didn't wear it to church like that!  

Okay and we got a new hair do for Lillie!  Oh man she is just so cute.  I was getting so sick of the mullet.  I mean look how long that puppy us!  Sick!  The only way I could entertain her why Lacey was cutting was to let her play with my gum.  Sick I know but it worked.  Anyway, so Lacey just cut it into a little bob and then i decided today I would try spiking it in the back.  I thought it turned out pretty cute!  Thanks Lacey!  




13 comments:

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

Her new do is pretty cute! :) I love her tan lines! And Boston is so cute too! I just read about Brit, that is so sad. I hope he is doing well! I can't believe that happened! Anyway I still need to call you back...ha ha! I know I am bad at that but we need to get together again...I miss ya!

Lori said...

Her hair is so cute and Boston's little tie is adorable!

My heart is broken for your little nephew, that is horrible! Poor little guy, I am glad they did some fundraisors for him! This is horrible. Keep us updated!

Kandas said...

SO CUTE!! I love her little hair cute. I can't stand it! She is adorable! Oh and that little tie! How sweet of Tyson!

Matt and Tiff said...

She looks so adorable! I was talking about your cute kids yesterday with Tara (Haylie is in my class) and Erin (saw her shopping)! They are so cute! I love the tie!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Love her new hair...but then again she would look cute no matter what!

Just like her momma! :P

Lindsay said...

You have such adorable kids! I love Lillie's new hair cut!

A New Life Student said...

They are adorable Katie!! And you said Lillie didn't have any hair!! They are both so cute. It was fun seeing you the other night!

Jessie and Justin said...

Hey Katie your kids are getting so big. They grow so fast!

Whitaker Family said...

Hi Katie- What a sweet thought of Boston's uncle to send him that stuff. That is neat. I also love Lili's hair. That is so fun. Going to get a hair cut is always stressful, but it looks like she did pretty good. You are a good mom.

utmommy said...

I love little boys in ties. They are the cutest!

Hey whatever you have to do to get a kid to sit still during a haircut! She looks darling.

Heidi said...

hey katie your blog is darling. It was fun visiting with you today. we should do it more. Your kids are so dang cute.

Jenni and Eric said...

Oh I love the tie! That is so cute of Tyson to send it to the future little missionary! Lillie's hair is also very cute. Maybe I should try it!

The Daley Fam said...

I can't believe you dared cut her cute little mullet. She worked hard for that! I love her new cut though. It's adorable. I'm so sorry I didn't call you when I came up. I was so dang busy with our families...but next time hopefully Jord will come with me and we can have a little party. I'll miss you until then!