Saturday, December 28, 2013

I "Mustache" You To Party!

We had only lived in Australia three weeks when Boston turned 7.  
It was an epic FAIL!
He wanted to go bowling and so we googled a bowling alley.
For our family of 5 to bowl one game with shoes was $50ish!
Without hesitation me and Jared said both turned around and walked away.
He then wanted a steak dinner.
Googled a steak restaurant and went to the closest one.
We were the only ones in the "restaurant!'
When the waiter brought us our dinner he said..
"I would eat quick, this place turns into a club real soon!!!'

This year I knew I had to make it up to poor Boston.  
I told him to write a list of who he would want to invite to his party.
18 kids later he gave it back to me.
I decided to let him invite everyone because I figured with it being a long weekend
most people would be going out of town.  
I literally was expecting half to show!
Umm...nope!  
All 18 came to PARTY!
and party we did!

The first game we played is an Aussie game!
My personal favorite!
It's called Pass the Parcel!
You wrap a gift and then wrap a layer for how many kids will be in the circle.
In between each layer you can put a lollie, or toy, etc.
I put dares for the kids to do!

Birthday boy had to show his push up skills!

Love this picture because all the boys showed off! Girls are siting quietly!













I love this picture of the girls.  They all came in dresses!! Too cute!

Happy Birthday!!!
Pizza Time
Red Rover!
The kids had never played Red Rover!  
It is always funny to me the small little differences like that.

Say Cheese!!!
Here is a shot of all 18 kids plus Paxton!  
Being about 10 weeks pregnant and pretty sick I am so grateful for
Jared, Karen, and Leigh for helping me at the party.

Boston had a blast and I am pretty sure he was on a birthday high for days!


Celebrating his actually birthday!
Boston shares the same exact birthday as his friend Jared.
So, we loaded up our kids and took them to TGI Fridays!!!




Hope we don't break the elevator!!! 


 Happy Birthday Bos Man!!!

1 comment:

joann auger said...

This was the coolest party ever!! You guys deserve the award for containing all those kids!!! Happy Birthday my sweet Boston!!!