Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Lillie

I seriously can not believe that my baby (well not anymore) is 3! Oh man is she a hoot! I think she has all qualities that a three year old girl should have! She is drama, sweet, emotional, sensitive, tender, and just so darn cute! I seriously don't know what we would do without her! She wakes up every morning the happiest thing you have ever seen! She keeps us all smiling and laughing all day long. She loves Boston and hates when he goes to school because she "misses him so so much!" She has totally surprised me with Paxton and just loves that little guy. She calls him her buddy and pal. She never wants to hold him but wants to watch me feed him, change him, bathe him! Some of her favorite things are music, movies, carrots, cousins, dogs, dad, grandmas up the big hills, playing with the neighbor boys, balloons, and bubble gum!

Her birthday was pretty low key this year since Pax was only three days old. All she wanted was a Zhu Zhu pet.

Her and Boston

I'm 3!!

My little princess!

We love you Lillie! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

PixieGirl said...

What a doll! Pink and pigtails...she's all girl isn't she! Hope you are recovering well! H