Thursday, April 8, 2010

First Spongey!

My mom stayed with me the first three nights! Which is so nice. I would feed him and go straight back to bed and then she would burp him and get him back to sleep. She would make yummy breakfast in the morning and then take my kids home with her during the day so that I could have time with Paxton!

Before the bath!

Grandma getting you all clean!

So clean and so handsome!

Thanks mom for your help! As Lillie would say, "You are the best mommy in the whole world!!"

2 comments:

dannyandbrewright said...

My mom and I think this is the cutest tradition... grandma gives the new baby his/her first bath! My mom loves it so much she wants to do it with her grandkids. So in June when our little man arrives we will be the kicking off that tradition. :)

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

He's so cute, I want to meet him. When I saw the picture of your mom and him I remembered how much I love her!!!