Monday, February 23, 2009

Jazz'n It Up!!

So me and Jared were lucky enough to get invited by UPS to go to Boston vs. Utah game.  It was so fun.  My friend, Katy, called and asked if I was going to Zumba and I said not tonight we are going to the jazz game.  So she calls me the next morning and says she has something for me.  I racked my brain trying to think what it would be....when she pulled three of her sparkly rhinestoned tops out of her car I started laughing so hard!!  I thought it was so funny.  So I wore a sparkly shirt and jacket!  I told the other couple we went with to notice all the sparkles and it was so funny to sit and count them all.  :)  So thanks Katy for helping me fit in!!  

However, the couple we went with decided that me and Jared should have a jersey.  So I of course got a Korver jersey and Jared got D. Will!!  They had a pink Korver jersey with rhinestones but they only had tiny tiny sizes.  :(   It was such a fun game and really intense but the Jazz came out on top!  The Celtics have one of the best records in the NBA right now and so it was really awesome that we won.  

Here is the confetti and score board to prove how cool it was!!


So the bad news is....the couple must have totally liked us because they called Jared the next day and asked if we wanted to go again to the Saturday night game and be the UPS suite!!!  My nice husband said he better let someone else in his department have a turn...grrr!  So maybe next time!!

2 comments:

the cummins family said...

are you kidding me? jared needs to not be so nice. doesn't he know its rude to turn people down.:) looks like you guys had fun. richard would have loved to go to that game. he has become quite the Jazz fan!

Brandee Lloyd said...

So you totally suck!!! Just kidding I just watched it at home and yelled and screamed at the tv. We are total Jazz freaks. Jeremy went to the game against the Lakers and went down on the court before the game and got a bunch of autographs on his hat.