Monday, February 23, 2009

Pens and Stickers

Two things that are cool in my house right now!!  

For Lillie she is super into stickers.  She walked in my room and had them all over her.  She puts them everywhere throughout the house. It totally entertains her for hours. :)  


Boston on the other hand was totally pumped that I found a Troy Bolton pen at Shopko!  It sings Bet on it!  He carries it everywhere we go.  :)  

My little rug rats are getting so big and so much fun.  They play so well together and it is so fun to watch them learn everything.  Last week I went to the grocery store and I had three people ask me if it was hard having twins!  :)  The first two people I explained that they were 17 months apart and that he is small and she is big and the the last person to ask me I just smiled and said "why yes it is...very exhausting!!"  
Boston is so smart.  His brain is always going at least a hundred miles an hour.  Now he does not care about colors, numbers, or letters.  But he could tell you the first and last name of all our neighbors and all his cousins.  If I tell him what day of the week it is he can tell me whose house he gets babysat that day.  He is starting to mellow a little bit and loves movies.  Especially Star Wars with his dad!  He loves going to either grandparents house.  He loves to make cookies with Grandma Auger.  
Lillie is starting in on her terrible twos.  She is all girl.  Very dramatic and emotional.  If I tell her no she gets the saddest face and then puts her face into a pillow and waits for me to say sorry.  She is starting to like other people besides me!  She gets excited to go see friends and cousins.  Lillie is very school smart.  She knows all of her letters and can tell you the sounds of all of them (thank you Letter Factory)!  She can count to ten with a little help from me.  She is fun and always has us laughing.

9 comments:

The Daley Fam said...

That's so funny people think they're twins. ha ha And the best part is when you went along with it. This post is so fun to hear about their little personalities. Lillie is looking so old. Her hair's getting long. They are so dang cute!

the cummins family said...

So i just realized i left a comment on your last post instead of this one. oops! sorry.:)

Kristen said...

Hey Katie. Looks like you are staying busy! Your kids are getting so big!
Hey will you tell me about Zumba. Everyone keeps talking about it and it sounds fun. Where is it and what time and how much does it cost. I would probably be the black sheep but I am looking for some fun way to get into shape. Let me know...

Kandas said...

I love your kids! They are adorable. That story about Katy is funny... and you look pretty sexy in that jersey! GO JAZZ!! We are going to have to do another party for the next game. That was fun!

ronee said...

I came onto your blog via a friend of my blogs..and just hopping around..what made me have to stop and comment is that we too are Auger's. But how do you pronounce your name? When I read that your son was named Boston, it again made me have to stop...my husband is from New England! Seems like a small world.
xoxo
ronee

A New Life Student said...

They are so cute! I think it's so fun they are so close in age! Keep the pictures coming.

Jaimi said...

That is so hilarious!! Last week abbie was going through some of our old pics and found one with bandaids (at least 15 of them) all over her legs, just like lillie and her stickers. I also remember one from Abbie and Tanner with marker drawn all over their bodies, face and everything. I can still remember how I tried to hold in the laughter so they wouldn't think it was ok to do that. It is a fun stage. I miss it!!

Jace and Ash said...

Hey Katie, How are you doing? Did you ever sale your house? I hope things are going good. Your kids are so dang cute.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

They are so cute. I love the stickers all over her face! And, the Jazz game looked like a lot of fun. It's Jonny's dream to be in one of the suites...maybe someday.