Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CAR CRASH

A week ago today Jared got what at the time seemed like a little fender bender on SF main street. He was totally stopped for a good 3 seconds at red light when a truck came and rear ended him and then a truck hit that truck(Ash Garbe--the 2nd truck was your little brother--he and Jared had a fun little reunion lol)! Jared had just come to the studio and switched me cars(mine has the car seats) to go get the kids from my Aunts house. He called me like ten minutes later and said he had just been a wreck and I immediately feel sick. He says he is okay and that I need to come and get him because they are towing my car. So in my head I am thinking it might be worst since they are towing my car...not just a fender bender. Well long story short my car is totaled. I love my car and I get attached to things really easy. I went to clean it out and I was sad thinking the last time I drove it was my last. So dumb but it was a good little car for me. Don't get me wrong I am excited for a new one!! Jared said he was okay from the wreck but the truck hit him going like 25 or something so I told him to go get checked out. He went and the Dr. told him that his x-rays looked normal but his muscles in his neck looked like they were inflamed. So he tried giving him medication and Jared tried being all tough and told him no. Well come Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning he woke up with huge headaches. He finally came home last night and was in so much pain. His head and eye were killing him and his hand was tingly. Jared doesn't get sick very often and he hardly ever complains and so I knew he didn't feel good. After calling the dr. and telling him whats up. He thinks Jared needs a neck MRI. He thinks possibly some nerves are being hit by his muscles being inflamed or something else that was a too big of word for me to remember! I will keep you posted on how everything goes.


Here is my poor little car! :(






Just a side note...my sister Ashlie brought this soccer outfit home for Boston for his Birthday. So last Sunday Jared let me sleep in and when I came out both of my boys were all dressed in soccer uniforms and Jared was teaching Boston how to play! Cutest boys I know!


11 comments:

the cummins family said...

the boys look cute! poor jared, hope he's okay. who would of thought a fender bender could turn out so bad. :)

The O'Briens said...

Oh my, sorry to hear about your car and that Jared is feeling the effects of the wreck. I hate that things end up becoming way worse that what you initially thought. They boys look fantastic in their soccer uninforms. I am sure Jared will have him juggling like a pro in no time!

Kandas said...

I love the soccer uniforms! That is so cute. I hope your new car is worth all this hassle. Poor Jared!!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Ouch! That's awful..hope Jared will be feelin' better soon!
Keep us updated.

Looks like you got another lil' soccer player in the fam...so cute! :D

Jenni and Eric said...

I hate car crashes. Yikes! Eric and a deer wrecked our car a couple of weeks ago. Luckily Eric was okay but the deer not so lucky! Good luck with finding a new car.

P.S Love the soccer outfits!!!

Nick and Amera said...

Oh man, Im so sorry about your car! I get attatched to things easily too, but when does a girl not want a new car right? Overall im so glad no one was hurt, that is what Im afraid of most, ya just never know! I miss ya! I cant wait to see you at club finally!!!! Love ya!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

So sad about Jared and your car. I know what you mean about being attached. I think I cried when I had to say goodbye to Winston (my first car in high school). But what a sweet hubby you have! Wow, he is so thoughtful! You are definitely a very lucky girl! Missed you at dance, but I'm glad Jared has someone like you to take care of him

Hales Family said...

I'm so sorry about your car. I know what you mean about getting attached. I wanted a new car and it was still sad when we got rid of it. I hope Jared's neck is alright. That sounds scary. Keep us posted. Pretty sure Brad will fall apart without Jared. :) I love the soccer uniforms. So cute. Also, I totally agree about the boots. Nothing like a new pair to make your outlook bright!

utmommy said...

We were rear-ended a few years ago, and it was horrible. I hope he feels better soon.

Cute soccer picture.

Anonymous said...

Scary! Matt and Kade were coming out of guitar lessons and saw your car being taken off. So sorry and hope Jared starts feeling better soon.

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

Dallas told me about the accident last week. I felt so bad. He told me that your car had to be totaled because Jared was hit so hard. When I asked if Jared was okay, Dallas told me he was fine and was joking around and stuff. I hope everything is okay! What's with SF guys and their big trucks that follow too close behind you anyway?