Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Halloween Anyone??

Lets see it has been a month since Halloween and I wouldn't blog about it but I want to get a book of my blog and I want my kids Halloween.  I will keep it short and sweet!  Lillie was the cutest pumpkin ever.   Boston was a sweet lion.  We went to our wards trunk or treat and then up to Jareds parents trunk or treat.  The kids had fun.  We got way too much candy!  No worries I pulled out all the good stuff for me!  


Halloween is my Moms birthday and so we always start the night at her house and have her yummy homemade chili.  It sounds a little backwards that she cooks the chili since it is her birthday but we all love to go to her house and see all of  the other kids and what they are dressed up as.  Happy Be-Lated Birthday mom.  Your the best!!  

Also I had my sisters kids this year for Halloween so me and my kids went to the school halloween parade. 


Nate, Tanner and Hunter

Syd & Kiah

Brooklyn

We also carved pumpkins at Jareds moms house.  I thought everyone pumpkins turned out great!

1 comment:

The Starks said...

Your kids are so cute!