Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Endorphins....

Okay so ever since I have been home from my babysitting adventure I have been in a slump!  I have not wanted to do anything for anyone.  I just want to sit and watch movies and eat junk!  I don't think I sat down for 18 days.  :)  So my sweet husband has been trying to make me happy.  Saturday we went out to dinner and a movie with friends and had such a great time.  And then Sunday was on okay day.  But Monday was a killer.  My kids were so whiny!  They have lost four siblings of entertainment!  They kept asking for Nate and Syd and when the bus was going to come.  So anyway Jared called a couple times during the day and he just kept saying that I sounded sad or something.  He ended up coming home from work with a dozen orange roses!  He said he got orange to make me happy.  Which they did.  But I still was feeling down.  Then my sister sent me a text to tell me thanks for everything and that her kids have had nothing bad to say about dear old aunt Katie.  She said that she was grateful me and Jared that we could arrange our schedule to stay with them.  Anyway it was a nice text and the tears that had wanted to come all day finally came.  Boston and Lillie were so worried about me and why I was crying.  Jared came in and saw me on the couch and felt so bad.  I told them they were happy tears and that I am just grateful for my little family and my big family.  
He didn't believe me.  
Something that I have wanted for the last three years were some good brown boots.  I have a pair I got when I was 18 and they are my absolute favorite.  However, they have about had it.  So I have been looking for a while now.  So last night Jared was determined to find me some boots.  He was searching the Internet and he would find something and yell for me to come and look.  I would say no, no no and no!  Finally I heard some screaming of yahoo coming from the computer room and he was saying i found the perfect pair!  I went in and saw these beautiful boots.  It was so funny but my ENDORPHINS kicked in and i was giddy and happy and had a perma smile!  I am so estactic and I can't wait for them  to come in the mail.  I love them a lot a lot.  I am just hoping they make it here in time for the Twilight premiere!  LOL!!!    

So thanks to my wonderful husband who is willing to do anything Anything anything to make me happy.  I know that I am the luckiest girl in the world.  You do so many things for your high maintenance wife (yes I know i am HM...but the hardest part is admitting it, right ha ha)!  I love you Jare! Oh and in case you were all wondering.  I did get off my butt today and did dishes, cleaned the house, and started laundry.  Like I said before gotta love the endorphins that a pair of boots can bring to a girl!  

10 comments:

Katie said...

Katie! I love those. Where'd you find them? I want a pair too! Is it okay if we're twinners? Love ya!

Cody and Tracie Bradford said...

Love the boots! I wish I would have seen them before, I just bought some and I wore them sunday to church and I did NOT like them. I thought they were a dark brown but now I think they are black. So maybe I can still go get twinner ones like you. I am glad that you finally admitted that you are HM. I've known it for years and I blame it on Ashlie(since she is the one who raised you):)lol Jared is a good husband, he is alwyas so thoughtful and caring.

Dustin and Jamie said...

Super cute boots. You do have a great hubby!! I'm glad you are back home. My kids keep talking about Boston and Lillie. Hopefully we'll see you this week.

Rick and Ali said...

Hah!! You crack me up girlie!! I do LOVE the boots though, so very cute. And what a good husband you have; he knows the way to a womans heart...new shoes! Hope you got Jared before he made the hike to your Aunt's house tonight! I added you onto my blog so I can keep updated a little better. You can see ours @ rothstyle.blogspot.com. See you next Tuesday I am sure!

Anto Gillies said...

omg your post made me laugh! sometimes I can ba a little HM too! good thing we have great hubby's! we are so lucky! those boots are so cute! do they have them in black??

utmommy said...

I've been looking for some good boots too! I love those! They are SO cute.

Glad you found something to make you happy.

Ty & Em said...

k seriously I love them and I want a pair! where did you find them?

Megan said...

Do they go with dresses, skirts, and pants?

Unknown said...

I am glad that you survivied watching your sisters kids. You deserve those cute new pair of boots. I get super happy when I get anything new. Does not happen often but when it does the smile thing is true.

Andrea said...

YAY, you survived!!! it's good to have you back:) I love the boots!