Friday, February 1, 2013

Breaking Traditions

The month of January and I have always had a love/hate relationship.  
Mostly hate.
Ya, hate.

Since moving to Aussie world.  Me and January are finding out that we kinda like other.
It is bright!
Shiny.
Beautiful!

I think soon we will have to have a "DTR" 
(define the relationship)
because I think that this new relationship just might work out!

We loaded up in the Golden Zit a lot and went to
the beach, beach!

Let's go catch a wave, wave!

Grab a drink, drink....



Cheeser!!!!  


Pax is a little fishy!



Hung out with mates!


Had amazing treats sent from home!!!!


Turning into Mermaids is a must!!!!


As is peeing in holes that you dig! EEk! He is naughty!






Breathtaking!  Like I said before...January and I are heating up! 


1 comment:

upthebighill said...

I love the end picture with you all on the beach. It's a keeper for the wall. Thanks for the update. I check it all the time. Love you!!