Thursday, March 31, 2011

~My Little Pony~

I seriously can't believe my little imaginateer (yes I just made that word up) is 4!  Wow, do I just love this little girl!  She is so fun and comes up with the craziest things! I honestly don't know what I would do without her sweet spirit in our home.  She is a very easy child who usually just goes with the flow!

A couple weeks ago she decided that she loves loves loves "My Little Pony!"  So we went with it and she loved it!


Patiently waiting for her friends to come! 
How cute are her little friends!


She kinda took charge of her own party.  She told them they needed to get a crayon. Color. Tell her their favorite My Little Pony. When it was time to open presents and so on.  I kinda felt like I didn't need to be there.  She had it under control.

My two cute little helpers!


The Decor...always important!!

Getting ready to open presents.....
(is she not the cutest thing in the whole world)

Love her expression!!!

oh....giving hugs of thanks!  
We had such a fun little day with her and her cute friends!  Girls are just SOOO much different than rowdy boys!  However, tears were shed because feelings did get hurt!  So I guess some things just always stay the same! ;)

2 comments:

The Painters said...

Looks like that sassy bunch of girls had a blast!! I love the pic of them all with their little hands on their hips :) Little Lillie is such a doll!

Calie and Dave said...

Your little pony party sure turned out cute! Love the cupcakes too :)