Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jared's Turn

So Katie always gets to update our blog so I decided to take a shot at it as she went to pick up some farm fresh eggs.  Side note: love the farm fresh eggs!  Anyway, I decided that I would go through our enormous library of pictures and pick out my favorite ones.  Now I just picked my favorite pics.  It doesn't mean that they are the best pics, just my favorites...
 This is a favorite moment because it was my first date with Katie.  I know cheesy date to temple square, but it was also cheesy cuz we went to the Pie too!

 This was the only time I have had the opportunity to meet the Prophet.  It was indescribable.

To this day, this is probably my favorite picture of Boston.
 No matter if she is four going of fourteen, she will always be my Lillie Bear!
 She is just my favorite.  Look at the pointed toes.  Always a dancer!
One of my favorite vacations.  Go Yankees!

Well, I only got through like 2008, so I will have to do this again another time.  Sorry Pax, I will get you next time!

3 comments:

PixieGirl said...

I love when men post! So nice to know you are adored by your hubby Katie!

The Olson Family said...

Katie,
Sorry I didn't get to chat with you at the Dr. office! Sick babies aren't any fun. Your kids are darling! Send me an e-mail and I can send you an invite to my blog.
Megan Olson

Cody and Tracie Bradford said...

Jared you need to blog more!! I loved your post!! We miss you guys lots and can't wait for you to come and visit us!