Monday, February 14, 2011

Thoughts and Prayers

Sometimes I just don't get why life has to be so hard.  Why we have to go through so many hardships and trials.  This past week my brother lost a really good friend to his battle with addiction, my sweet friend lost her baby, my sisters really good friend lost his battle with cancer, and a dear friend from high school died tragically.  I can't imagine what their families are going through.  I don't even know how you pick up and keep going.  I am guessing with lots of prayers?  And support from people you love?  My heart is heavy for each of them.  So, I guess if you are reading this pray for their families.  Pray that they will have the strength.  Pray that they will comfort.  Simply just pray!

To all of my friends..I love you!  You are truly example to me!

No comments: