Sunday, February 20, 2011

Best Invention EVER!!!!

Okay ya all!  I hope you are good at addition!

Take Matt and Sarah +

Jim and Katy +
Dave and Calie +
Me and Jared +
A Calendar = Dinner Group!!!

Sarah Cooks Mondays
Katy Cooks Tuesdays
I Cook Wednesdays
Calie Cooks Thursdays

So Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday dinner is delivered to my house any time between 5 and 5:30!
Having started this my house looks less like this



and this...


and it looks MORE like this





and well kinda like this.....

(okay this is a little exaggerated)

The moral of the story is we are all happier moms!  And our husbands and kids actually get fed some pretty good food!  Which Jared takes as lunches as well!  So find some families and get started!  I promise you won't regret it!!  :)

2 comments:

PixieGirl said...

Cute idea! It was so fun to see you the other day. I wanted to talk for hours! I'm sorry to hear about your friends and family members that have lost loved ones. I will pray for them!

Anonymous said...

So jealous! A couple of us did this for a couple of months and then one moved. I miss it!