Monday, February 22, 2010

St. George


So this past weekend we had the opportunity to go down to St. George for one last hooray before baby Maverick (:~) I mean Paxton comes along. Katie arranged the whole thing and we had a great time. I kept telling her thanks, but she told me to stop telling her that. So, I decided to type it. Thanks Katie!


The only lame part is that we didn't even bring our camera. I just pulled this pic off the internet for those who know what went down. :) Next time it will be huge!
p.s. A big thanks to Tyler and Kelly for their hospitality as well.

3 comments:

Matt and Tiff said...

I think the goal was, as Michael Jordan put it, off the wall, over the river, past the school, over the bleachers, off the backboard, no rim, NOTHING BUT NET. (Old School McDonald's Commericial....YOUTUBE it if you dont remember). At least that will be the goal for next time.

Matt and Tiff said...

Oh and thanks again guys, Tiff and I had a great time. The Bear Paw, or whatever it was called, was amazing.

Jenni and Eric said...

So, I really need to hear this story! Hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see you and the new baby in April!