Thursday, March 26, 2009

I've Been Waiting for this!!

Boston is my wild child! He jumps off anything, climbs everything, and can just run so fast! I have always wondered when he would break something! Anyway, on Tuesday at my sisters he got on the dirt bike with Morgan and some how his foot got caught in the wheel. Luckily, he was wearing shoes becasuse his crocs were messed up pretty bad. Wednesday it looked pretty swollen and he wasn't walking on it so I took him to the doctor and like 3 hours later---After going to the doctor, then him sending us to the hospital, and then back to the doctor with x-ray results!! It was a long day with a 3 yr old! The good news is it is only sprained and not fractured like the doctor was thinking. But the infection is pretty bad. So he had to get two shots and is now on a strong anti -biotic for 10 days!

Here is picture of him right before his shots. I don' t know if you can see just the one tiny tear just sitting on his eye! :( He was so brave. And to reward him for being so good we went and got him some work tools!!!





2 comments:

Jenni and Eric said...

That is the saddest little face I have ever seen! I hope he gets feeling better soon!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

ohhhhhh this made me sooo sad! Hope he gets better soon! It sucks when our kids get hurt...as moms it's like we can feel their pain!

His face in this picture is soooooo sad!

Poor thing!