Monday, December 1, 2008

Fire Pit Fun!!

Saturday night we went over to our neighbors, Pam and Kyles, and had a tin foil dinner and roasted marshmallows.  It was so fun and so cold.  The kids loved it.  Boston is the pickiest eater ever and he loved his tin foil dinner.  He was actually the first one to finish his dinner!  
And of course he loved roasting the mallows!  Lillie doesn't have a coat (well technically she does but she doesn't get it for 24 more days ha ha) and so she wore Grants camo coat.  She is pretty stinkin cute! Anyway it was so fun!  Thanks to the Barneys for a fun night!!

Jared and Lillie ~~  She has become quite a daddys girl lately!

The Family


7 comments:

Kandas said...

How fun! I love things like that!!

Tonya said...

Hey! I can't believe how grown up Lillie is! I'm sorry to hear about Jared's accident, that's horrible. I hope he's doing okay. (and especially that the headaches go away, that's miserable). It's been so long since we've seen you guys.

Lowe Down said...

Tell Jared he needs to go to the Chiropractor and get massages. Physical Therapy won't do anything for him!!! I promise i know what im talking about. We had so uch fun with you guys. We need to comeout more often!!

The Daley Fam said...

You are such a cute family. These pictures are adorable!

Kelly Ledward said...

Hey Katie! I'm blog stalking! Your family is so stinking cute! I hope you don't care if I add you to my list.

utmommy said...

How fun.

I love tin foil dinners, and roasting mallows!

Hales Family said...

She is so cute. That looks like so much fun!