Wednesday, September 10, 2008

~Kite Show~

Well the kite show was so much fun!  The kids totally loved it.  I was very impressed with the show that SF put on.  They had tons of different stuff for the kids, good food(we didn't eat any but it looked good lol), and lots of fun kites to watch.  We all loved the wave runners in the res pulling the kites!  It was fun to do an activity with just us as our little family.  Everything we do is usually with friends, neighbors, my family, or Jareds.  So it was nice just to hang out!  I love that my kids are getting to the age where they like to be around each other and love to play.  When Boston wakes up he wants Lillie to wake up and vice versa.  It makes me happy that they love each other!!! 

Trying to keep the kids from getting wet...I didn't succeed!
Us watching the kites in the res!  Look how big they look!
Lillie and Jared!  She loves her daddy!!

4 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

We heard that nothing was even going on up there! Some of nick's family went up and they said no one was even up there! bummer dude, we missed out big time!
Im glad we've gotten to know eachother, thanks for being such a fun friend, i've loved getting to know you!! club is just a few days away!! fun times!

Erin said...

Your kids seriously do look so big! Your little family isn't so little anymore!

The Daley Fam said...

How fun! That's so cute Boston and Lillie get along so well. They're so stinkin' cute! I'm not sure when I'm coming up again, but we for sure need to get together. I'll let you know when I'm coming up and we'll plan something.

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

I'm so sad we didn't make it to the kite show! I heard about it and thought it would be a blast, but we had a few things going on up here. OH well...hopefully next year. What a fun age your kiddos are at. You're such a great mom Katie.