Sunday, June 6, 2010

Best of Friends

So when we moved to Salem I was kinda sad! I have lived in Spanish Fork my whole life minus the what....20 months in Rexburg and then like....18 months in Provo! Needless to say I never wanted to live in Salem. Everyone from Salem has webbed feet ;) I had tons of friends from Salem who loved it and I knew the people were pretty nice but the freeway is far away, they didn't have a grocery store, and they did not even have a red box!! We got such a steal on our house we could not pass it up! So in we moved!! Now flash forward...we have now been in our house 4 years and 12 days!! Crazy! And oh how my feelings have changed for this little town we now call home!!! We now have a grocery store, our very own red box, and they made a new road that makes getting to a freeway a little easier! I think if I had to choose I don't think I would EVER move to SF!!! I still love SF but I think my heart belongs to Salem (don't tell my Dad)!!

The best part about Salem are my friends! We have made so many long lasting friends. Some have moved away, some we don't see as often due to a LAME ward split but either way they are still my friends! I love them all so much. For my birthday in April they all spoiled me. We went to Los Hermanoes and then to The Back Up Plan!! It was such a fun night. They gave me a scrapbook of memories that we have made over the last four years. I hold all of those memories so dear! These ladies have helped me not go crazy when my kids are driving me crazy! They have given me good advice. Borrow food from their fridge and so on! The list could go on forever! :) I really would be lost without you. I know that over the years we will all probably move and our paths won't always be crossing but no matter where we are just remember I would do anything for you ladies at the drop of a hat!!! :)

Heidi, Andrea, Me, Calie, and Marie ~~~~~~~~~~Pam, Brandy, Abbie, Sarah, Katy

4 comments:

Sarah Ward said...

I would do anything for you too! You are such a good friend to me and to many!

PixieGirl said...

Women need each other! Life would be truly unbearable without dear friends. Soo glad you have so many!

Whitnee said...

Oh yay!! That's how we felt about our vegas friends!! I love it! We have all moved away now and it's sad but we had some fabulous memories! I too agree that women need each other. It's a must!!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

just wanted to let jared know...class reunion tickets are for sale through the blog, $7/each before deadline for purchase is July 10th or you can purchase at the door for $10/each. Hope you can make it. It's at the high school from 6-9 p.m. adults only. Thank you!