Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Time

I still can't believe it is already over. However, needless to say I am exhausted and was kinda ready for everything to get back to normal! We had such a great Christmas. Boston and Lillie both really got excited for Santa, presents, and parties.

They both loved Santa!!!

Christmas Eve we always go to breakfast in the a.m. for Julies birthday! Props to Richard for keeping this tradition going! ;)

Auger Grandkids ~ We are finally growing!! (Notice my drama queen)

Oh, Lillie your life is so hard! :(

I love this pic because it shows how big Halle and Boston are getting!

Christmas Morning
Boston loved everything he got!

Lillie was so funny with everything she opened!


We had such a great 2009! However, we are so excited for 2010! We have some new adventures coming and we could not be more excited! I personally can't wait to meet my little guy! Happy New Year to you all!

8 comments:

Kandas said...

So fun! I love that last picture of Lillie and the one of her crying on your lap too. So cute! I am sure you had so much fun watching them open their presents.

Game night was fun but we need to do it again! We don't see you guys nearly enough!

utmommy said...

Fun times!

Meagan said...

Hey, Pam told me about a potty training book you recommended to her... what book was it? We're about 1/2 way potty trained and I just need to finish it!!

A New Life Student said...

Love all the pictures. Lillie is a crack up, just like her mother! It was good seeing you and getting to catch up.

Kelly Ledward said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you had a great Christmas! :)

Kelly Ledward said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you had a great Christmas! :)

Andrea said...

I love your kids! Brooklyn is going to be heartbroken when she doesn't have her little buddy BOST :(

Cody and Tracie Bradford said...

There is nothing BIG about Boston...lol He looks so little in that picture of hime and Halle. Brit is going to be lost without him:(