Saturday, June 5, 2010

Paxton's Blessing

We decided to hurry and throw together Paxton's blessing while Jenni was here. I have never blessed one of my babies at my house but since it was not a fast sunday that is what our Bishop suggested we do! I actually really liked it. It seemed more personal or something. April 25th turned out to be a very nice and sunny day. Jared gave Paxton such a great blessing. Paxton was such a good boy the whole time. We all love him so much!! I don't know what we would do without his sweet spirit in our home! I don't know if it is the 3rd child syndrome but we did not get the best pictures on his special day. Especially one of just him!!! Not entirely my fault because he slept most of the time!! :)

Our Little Family

Ashlie~Lillie

Jonny~Brynlie~Lillie

Jared~Cannon

Tyler~Ashlie~Ben

Joann~Pax

The Whole Gang

1 comment:

Pokemon said...

I can't believe how big of a difference one more makes. Your family looks so big and so cute. I want to meet all of these kidlets someday. I'm glad you are doing well.